How do I register?
If you already have an account, log in, go to course calendar, click on the class, click on enroll now (if on your mobile device, scroll down to and click "for more", then click enroll now) and go to your cart and check out.
If you do not yet have an account, go to course calendar, click on the class, click on enroll now and go to your cart to check out.
It will prompt you to sign up as part of the checkout process.
If you have a coupon use it before checking out.
How do I access my certificates?
Your Continuing Education certificates will be stored in your student account online. You may access the PDF copy of your certificate to print or digitally download and store at any time.
Click on My Account
Click on My Course Profile
Click on the completed course you wish to view
Click on the Print Your Certificate button
Thank you for choosing RI School of Real Estate for your education!
How do I get a Connecticut certificate?
To get a CT certificate:
Please sign in on the CT sign in sheet...you will also have to sign out on that sheet. After the class, your certificates will be emailed to you.
To get both RI and CT certificate:
You must sign in on both sheets and sign out on the CT sign out sheet. The CT certificate will be emailed to you and your RI certificate will be in your account at RISchoolOfRealEstate.com
How do I renew my real estate license in RI & CT?
Cancellation Policy for RI School of Real Estate Continuing Education
- Complete refund (less credit card fees) if cancellation is done 3 days prior to date of class.
- A coupon of class fee, less a $10 charge, if cancellations is done within 3 days prior to the date of class that can be used for future class registration. Coupon for the credit will
expire at the end of the renewal period.
- NO refund if person is a “no show, no call” for the class.
- If anyone is absent due to a serious situation beyond their control, let us know and we’ll make a decision about full or partial refund.
Cancellation Policy for RI School of Real Estate Pre License Courses (Salesperson or Broker)
- A credit of class fee, less credit card fees, if cancellation is done 5 days prior to date of class
- A credit of the class fee, less a $10 charge, if cancellation is done within 5 days prior to date of class that can be used towards a rescheduling of the class.
- NO refund if person is a “no show, no call” for the class
- NO refund if student drops out of the course after attending the first class.